There are four ways you can connect with README:
- For ANYONE — join our mailing list to receive announcements such as lab hour topics, meetings, events, and calls to action: lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/uclareadme.
- For ANYONE — follow us on Twitter at @uclareadme.
- For members of the UCLA IS community — become a formalmember of README! Attend a README lab hour/event or email the following to email@example.com:
- Your full name
- Your affiliation to the UCLA Information Studies department (student/professor/alum, degree, year of graduation, etc.)
- A mobile phone number associated with a Signal account if you would like to be added to our Signal chat group for informal chatter, resource sharing, and event planning.
- For README members –– access our invite-only documentation (meeting notes, etc.) at we.riseup.net/uclareadme. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have access set-up for you.