There are four ways you can connect with README:
- For anyone: join our mailing list to receive announcements such as lab hour topics, meetings, events, and calls to action: lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/uclareadme.
- For anyone: follow us on Twitter at @uclareadme.
- For members of the UCLA IS community: become a member of README! Attend a README lab hour/event or email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name
- Your affiliation to the UCLA Information Studies department (student/professor/alum, degree, year of graduation, etc.)
- A mobile phone number associated with a Signal account if you would like to be added to our Signal chat group for informal chatter, resource sharing, and event planning
- For README members: access our invite-only documentation (meeting notes, etc.) at we.riseup.net/uclareadme. Email email@example.com to have access set-up for you.